Dawn’s Dance Connection maintains a dress code to encourage concentration and a sense of inclusiveness (variations in attire can be distracting and contribute to feelings of inequality). Uniformity in dancewear allows the teachers to assess how well the students are implementing the technique being taught, problems with alignment, and other important aspects of dance training.
· Students should carry their dancewear, shoes, and other belongings in a dance bag. Please print your child’s name on the bag as well as on all of its contents.
· Dancewear is to be kept in good repair and laundered on a regular basis.
· Watches, jewelry, and safety pins should not be worn to class.
· Dance shoes should never be worn outside.
· Female students should wear their hair tightly secured and styled away from the face; a neat bun is preferred for ballet and pointe classes.
· Students are expected to observe good personal hygiene habits. Deodorant is required for students age 10 and older.
If a student comes to class not dressed accordingly, he/she will receive a warning. If it happens a second time, he/she will have to sit the class out and you will be notified.
Thank you so much for complying with these policies – correct attire is critical to the atmosphere and structure of each class.
For your convenience, dance footwear will be ordered on the 15th of each month, please ask teachers to get fitted for shoes in between classes. All appropriate footwear must be purchased (or at least ordered) by the end of the 1st month of classes.
Copyright © 2023 Dawns Dance Connection - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder